We believe in the one true God; God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit
- We believe in God the Father, Creator of all things visible and invisible
- We believe in Jesus Christ, the only Son of God, the eternal Word of God, and the on Savior. We believe Jesus was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. Jesus was fully human and fully divine; the Word made flesh. We believe that Jesus lived a perfect life, without sin, but suffered and was crucified as a atonement for sin. We believe that Jesus rose again bodily from the dead on the third day, ascended into Heaven where He sits at the right hand of God, and will one day return in victory to establish a new creation where He will rule forever.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit. The Spirit lives inside every Christian and helps us in our weakness, intercedes for us in prayer, convicts us of our sins, and empowers us to life a fruitful, Christian life.
We believe in the Bible; God's Word
- We believe that God inspired the original writings for Scripture and that those writings were without error
- We believe that the Bible is the final authority of all matters of faith, truth, morality, and Christian living.
We believe in the Gospel; the Good News of Salvation
- We believe that mankind willingly sinned against God and is therefore lost and without hope apart from Jesus Christ.
- We believe that God was not satisfied with being separated from those created in His image, so He offers forgiveness for sins through the sacrifice of His Son, Jesus Christ
- We believe that salvation is given when one puts their life under Christ's rule, repents of their sins, and confesses Christ, and that the Bible commands every believer in Christ to be baptized by immersion
- We believe that those who have received salvation are sent into the world to proclaim the Gospel and to love and serve the world like Jesus did
We believe in the Church; the Body of Christ
- We believe that the Church of Jesus Christ consists of all Christians everywhere and is organized into local assemblies, called churches
- We believe that the bible teaches that every Christian should be an active member of a local church.
- We believe that the elders of the local church are the overseers of its affairs and the shepherds of its members; that they are the final interpretive authority of the Bible's meaning and application for the church; and that they are responsible for the oversight, instruction, edification, discipline, and restoration of church members
- We believe that all Christians belong to the body of Christ and are called to regularly meet for fellowship, worship, teaching, and the taking of the Lord's Supper. We believe that Christians are also called to use their natural abilities and spiritual gifts for the building up of one another as everyone promotes unity under the name of Jesus.